At the end of the training, you will lead the way by:
- Driving internal engagement and making changes that matter to the customer
- Delivering new service management and product development practices that put your business first
- Implementing service management which adds value to your business, making you more valuable in the marketplace
- Being part of a growing community
- Being a sought-after pioneer in delivering service management for the digital age
Supported by the official publication “VeriSM: Service Management for the digital age”, VeriSM describes a service management approach which is:
VeriSM™ certification demonstrates your understanding about:
The Service Organisation
- Service culture
- People and organisational structure
- The VeriSM™ model
- Progressive practices
- Innovative technologies
- Getting started
There are no prerequisites for this course.
VeriSM training and certification is designed for people working in the service management arena such as IT and Non-IT professionals, service owners and service managers – particularly those who are (or intend to be) involved in digital transformation.
- All professionals and organisations involved in delivering value to customers through the development, delivery, operation and/or promotion of services.
- VeriSM Foundation Certificate
Duration, style and Pass Mark
- 40 questions
- 26 marks required to pass (65)
- Closed book
- 60-minute duration
- Self-Paced Online: Take the course at any time on your web browser at your own pace.
VeriSM™ is a registered trademark of IFDC. All rights reserved.