- Understanding the environment where all parties:
- Know their role, responsibilities and context in the ecosystem
- Are empowered to deliver
- Are held accountable for the outcomes they are required to deliver
- The SIAM™ methodology:
- Structural elements
- The SIAM™ ecosystem:
- Customer organization (including retained capabilities)
- Service integrator
- Service provider(s)
Anyone who has an interest in the practices of Service Integration and Management. Chief Strategy Officers, Chief Information Officers, Service Managers, Process Managers, Project Managers, Change Managers, Service Level Managers, Supplier Managers, Process Architects, Business Change Practitioners and Business Relationship Managers are just some of the personnel who may be interested in this certification.
This course does not require any existing knowledge of SIAM™ however, knowledge of IT service management terminology is recommended, for example ITIL® or ISO/IEC 20000.
- SIAM™ Foundation
Duration and style
- A 60-minute, 40 question, multiple-choice exam. Paper-based or online at Pink Elephant’s training centre on Thursdays or Fridays. Onsite exams can be arranged with notice.
- Extra time is available for non native English Speakers
- Self-paced online: Take the course at any time on your web browser, at your own pace.
- Public (Open Enrolment): Live Classroom: On specific dates throughout the year, conveniently located at our premises in Woodmead, with our expert instructor.
- In-House (On-Site): Live Classroom: On dates convenient to you; exclusively for your team at your location with our expert instructor.
- Instructor Led Online: On dates convenient to you via WebEx at your staff’s location globally but simultaneously
SIAM™ certification is a trademark of EXIN Holding BV.