Acquiring this specialist certification through a Professional Designations exam demonstrates your ability to investigate and diagnose the source of problems, using Problem Management’s root cause analysis practices, techniques, and principles.
This certification is for individuals responsible for reducing and eliminating incidents and problems in the IT infrastructure.
This is an advanced ITIL workshop that assumes the attendee is already familiar with general ITIL terminology and theory. It is strongly recommended that attendees have the ITIL v3 Foundation certificate in IT service management before attending this course.
- 60 minutes
- 40 multiple-choice questions
- Closed book
- Pass Mark: 65% (26 questions correct out of 40 questions)
- Professional Designations
- Public (Open Enrolment): Live Classroom: On specific dates throughout the year, conveniently located at our premises in Woodmead, with our expert instructor.
- In-House (On-Site): Live Classroom: On dates convenient to you; exclusively for your team at your location with our expert instructor.