- Service Management as a practice and how it creates business value
- In-depth review of the key processes, and their associated activities, functions, roles, responsibilities, challenges, risks and critical success factors:
- Change Management: Enables successful service transition
- Service Validation & Testing: Ensures the integrity and quality of the transition
- Release & Deployment Management: Ensures the proper building, testing and deploying of a release
- Service Asset & Configuration Management: Monitors the state of the transition
- Request Fulfillment: Ensures the effective and expedient fulfilment of service requests and provides a standard for evaluation
- Evaluation: Reviews whether the performance and value of a service is acceptable
- Knowledge Management: Enhances ongoing management decision support and service delivery capability
- Technology and implementation considerations for these processes
Change Managers, Release and Deployment Managers, Configuration Managers, Network Managers, Infrastructure Managers, IT Managers and Directors, and any IT professional involved with the processes described above.
The ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (attained through attending the ITIL Foundation course and passing the exam)
- ITIL Intermediate Certificate: Release, Control and Validation.
Duration and style
- A 90-minute, 8 multiple-choice, scenario-based, gradient scored exam. Paper-based or online at Pink Elephant’s training centre on Thursdays or Fridays. Onsite exams can be arranged with notice.
- 70% which also gives attendees 4 credits towards “ITIL Expert” status. Learn about the ITIL certification system here. You will also gain 32 professional development units (PDUs) for Project Managers.
- Self-Paced Online: Take the course at any time in your web browser at your own pace.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.
The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.