Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver, and support services:
- Learn the concepts and challenges that relate to organizational structure, team capabilities, roles, and culture across the SVS
- Understand the value of positive communications
- Understand the planning and management of resources in the SVS
- Understand the value and use of IT across the SVS
Discover how relevant ITIL practices contribute to creation, delivery, and support across the SVS and value streams:
- Learn how to design, develop, and transition a value stream using ITIL practices
- Learn how to better provide user support using ITIL practices
Learn how to create, deliver, and support services:
- Discover how to prioritize, structure, and coordinate work and activities
- Understand buy versus build considerations, sourcing options, and service integration management (SIAM)
ITIL 4’s new service value system (SVS) business model:
- Service design price and orchestration
- Software development and management
- Deployment management
- Release management
- Service validation and testing
- Change enablement
- Ensuring stakeholder satisfaction
- Service Desk
- Incident management – detection and resolution
- Problem management
- Knowledge management
- Service level management
- Monitoring and event management
This course is aimed at IT service management practitioners who are seeking to obtain the ITIL Managing Professional (MP) designation, and/or responsible for the operation of IT-enabled and digital services and for end-to-end support and delivery.
Roles include: Service Desk Directors/Managers; IT Infrastructure & Support Directors/Managers; Problem, Change, and Release Managers; DevOps Directors/Managers; Continual Improvement Program/Project Directors/Managers; Senior Service & Support Analysts; Process/Practice Owners; Service Level Management Directors/Managers.
For this course you are required to have successfully attained your ITIL 4 Foundation certificate. You will need to provide us with a copy of your certificate upon registration in order to be admitted into this course.
To look at available dates for the ITIL 4 Foundation certification course, click here.
ITIL 4 Specialist – Create, Deliver & Support
Duration, style and Pass Mark
The exam is a 90-minute, 40-question, multiple-choice exam scheduled on the last day of the course, and is administered by an independent examination body. For online courses, the exam may be scheduled and completed online.
A passing mark of 70% is required to receive your certificate. An exam review is included in the course to help prepare attendees for the final exam.
You will attain 18 professional development units (PDUs) for Project Managers.
- Self-Paced Online: Take the course at any time on your web browser at your own pace (available 20 March 2020)
- Public (Open Enrolment): Live Classroom: On specific dates throughout the year, conveniently located at our premises in Woodmead, with our expert instructor.
- In-House (On-Site): Live Classroom: On dates convenient to you; exclusively for your team at your location with our expert instructors.
- Virtual Classroom: Instructor Led Online classes are delivered online by one of our Pink Elephant trainers via the WebEx platform – for more info, click here.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.
The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.