- Optimally plan and understand organizational change.
- How to properly prepare for an organizational change initiative – such as building an effective change team and offering insights which enhance the team’s performance.
- Help people through the transitional of the change.
- Show empathy and understanding of peoples’ roles and personalities.
- Understand the value and importance of leadership required for a change initiative.
- Create an effective communication plan
- Understand the importance of a change agent network.
- Learn the stakeholder principals.
- Aspiring or current managers of organizational change, transition or transformation.
- Those performing key roles in the design, development and delivery of organizational change programmes, including:
- Change Project Managers
- Project Managers
- Transformation Managers
- Senior Responsible Owners
- Business Change Managers
- Change Programme Managers
- Operational Line Managers
No Pre-requisites for the Foundation course. Foundation level is required for the Practitioner level.
- Official Handbook for Change Managers
- Study Guide
- Preparation exams (Foundation and Practitioner)
- The closed-book,
- 40-minute exam
- 50 multiple choice questions
- a passing grade of 50% (25 marks of 50)
- This examination is administered and marked by APMG.
- Objective testing based on a case study scenario
- 4 questions of 20 marks each
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) – 50%
- 2.5 hours duration
- Restricted open book – The Effective Change Manager’s Handbook may be used in the exam
You will attain 21 professional development units (PDUs) for Project Managers with PMI.
The program qualifies for ACMP (Association of Change Management Professionals) and CMI (Change Management Institute) credits.
Another very exciting component is that if you pass the exam you also qualify for a designation from either CMI or ACMP. Note: the designation is a separate process, not included with this course offering.
- Public (Open Enrolment): Live Classroom: On specific dates throughout the year, conveniently located at our premises in Woodmead, with our expert instructor.
- In-House (On-Site): Live Classroom: On dates convenient to you; exclusively for your team at your location with our expert instructor.
- Virtual Classroom: Instructor Led Online classes are delivered online by one of our Pink Elephant trainers via the WebEx platform – for more info, click here.
APMG International Change Management is a trademark of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
The APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo is a trademark of The APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.