- Gain a deep understanding of the Scrum Framework – the theory, practices, roles, rules and values – as defined in The Scrum Guide.
- Understand – in detail – the role of Scrum Master and how the role interacts with different members of the Scrum Team and other stakeholders.
- Master the Scrum principles to better understand their application when returning to the workplace.
- Understand how to construct an effective development team with an appropriate mix of skills and experience.
- Know how to act as a servant-leader for the Scrum Team, promoting and enabling self-organization to create high value products.
- Learn how to facilitate Scrum Events and remove impediments to the Scrum Team’s progress.
- Help Scrum Product Owners shape and refine product backlogs to guide early and incremental delivery of valuable products.
- Drive adoption of the Scrum framework for more effective product and solution development, working with stakeholders and other Scrum Masters to improve its effectiveness.
Anyone involved in product & solution development using the Scrum framework.
Particularly beneficial for those accountable for getting the most out of Scrum, including Scrum Masters, managers, and Scrum team members.
There are no mandatory prerequisites for the foundation examination.
- Pink Elephant Study Guide
- Preparation Exams
- Agile Business Consortium Scrum Master Certification
Duration and style
- A 40-minute, closed book exam
- 50 multiple-choice questions
- A passing mark of 74% (37/50) is required to receive your certification.
- Public (Open Enrolment): Live Classroom: On specific dates throughout the year, conveniently located at our premises in Woodmead, with our expert instructor.
- In-House (On-Site): Live Classroom: On dates convenient to you; exclusively for your team at your location with our expert instructor.