regardless of where you visit it from and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE AND CHANGES TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means information relating to an identified or identifiable living individual. It does not include data where the identity of the individual to whom it relates has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- “Identity Data” includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth, photographs, vehicle registration number(s), age, and gender.
- “Contact Data” includes billing address, residential address, delivery address, email address, social media handles and telephone numbers.
- “Financial Data” includes bank account and payment card details.
- “Transaction Data” includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- “Technical Data” includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, full ‘Uniform Resource Locators’ clickstream to, through and from the Site (including date and time) and other technology on the devices you use to access the website.
- “Profile Data” includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, relationships held with other data subjects, feedback and survey responses, products you viewed or searched for; page response times; download errors; length of visits to certain pages; page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, mouse-overs and methods used to browse away from the page).
- “Usage Data” includes information about how you use the website, products, and services.
- “Marketing and Communications Data” includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We may also collect personal data that includes “Sensitive Data” such as dietary requirements and certain medical information (including whether or not you are a wheelchair user).
IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity Data, Contact Data and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- apply for and/or purchase our products or services;
- sign up to hear from us via email, phone and mail;
- create an account on the website;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- sign up for our educational programmes;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
- give us some feedback.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with the website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other website employing our cookies.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources such as analytics providers, advertising networks, technical, payment and delivery services, data brokers or aggregators.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform a contract, we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our Legitimate Interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a Legal Obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time.
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific activity for which we are using your data. In carrying out each activity, we may process your data for a number of different purposes.